Powered by Blogger.
RSS

[artshow_photo] Thanks for the help! I will sell my photos without mats! OK, 1 more question..

 

Thanks for all of the suggestions about selling my photos without mats. I think that I have come down to printing on Epson velvet fine art and producing three sizes of prints - 6x9, 10x15 and 20x131/2. Each will fit into a standard frame - 12x16, 16x20, and 22x28. I think I will mat the 6x9 but offer the other two on acid free foam core as a stiffiner.

The last question - what suggestions do folks have to attach the print to the foam core so that it will stay centered in the Clear Bag? Is there something that could just be "dotted" into the two upper corners but would also allow the print to be easily removed from the foam core by the buyer without damaging the print? I think that hinging tape would show, right? In my perfect world there would be a sort of glue or adhesive that could be easily applied and which would allow someone to remove the print without harm. Am I dreaming??

Thanks SO much to all of you! My first show is coming up and there are so many decisions to make!!!

Barbara Lee
www.barbaraleephotography.com

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Donate to support the ArtShowPhoto Forum at
http://artshowphoto.com/support.htm

PLEASE READ....PLEASE TRIM POSTS!!! Keep quoted material short.
Repeat or create accurate subject lines.

If you want to advertise services related to art shows or photography, either in a forum post or on the resource web site, please contact the forum owner for permission.

Resource web site at
http://ArtShowPhoto.com 
.

__,_._,___

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment