Powered by Blogger.
RSS

[MyOlympus] Re: IR Photography - Why?

 

Thanks for all your views. I very much appreciate that most people like to experiment with colour as do I and, that IR and HDR photography can be very successful if it is done well as I can see from some of the examples that you have shown me. The Model Mayhem work is simply stunning and King Arthur's HDRs are excellent examples of how to do it right (not so sure about the Cropped Brick Street one though). Personally I don't mind the occasional IR or HDR but I find that the novelty soon wears off. I don't really want to look at pages of them. I suppose that it all comes down to that undefinable thing - personal preference.

John

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment