Hello,
Just ran my first print through my new Epson 7890 printer and I'm impressed.
Just have one issue you think for $3000 they would design a better print
basket for catching prints in the front.
Anyone have a 7880/7890 and feels the same way; let me know your solution to
putting a cardboard box
on the floor to catch cut sheet prints.
Maybe I missed something in the set up manual.
Other than that I'm happy except when it comes time to buy ink. I'm
researching ink usage and if it was like my 2200, where there was still ink
in the cartridge when it said it was empty. I used a chip resetter on my
2200, which saved me lots of dollars in ink costs.
I'm sticking with the OEM inks but I am researching the possibility of
using a chip re-setter if the carts still have ink in them.
Anyone have any info about the ink carts for the 7880/7900/7890 printers let
me know.
Thanks.
--
Sálongo Lee
Sálongo's Art, LLC
http://salongosart.com
Natchez Studio: 601.620.0569
SF Bay Area: 510.863.4ART
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
http://artshowphoto.com/support.htm
PLEASE READ....PLEASE TRIM POSTS!!! Keep quoted material short.
Repeat or create accurate subject lines.
If you want to advertise services related to art shows or photography, either in a forum post or on the resource web site, please contact the forum owner for permission.
Resource web site at
http://ArtShowPhoto.com






0 comments:
Post a Comment