Also, I noticed that they changed the date from past years...any input on that?
--- In artshow_photo@yahoogroups.com, "Ryan" <RyanTischerPhoto@...> wrote:
>
> I was just accepted into the Omaha Summer Arts Festival on June 10-12. Has anyone done this show in the past, and if so, how were sales? I'm debating whether I should drive the 500 or so miles or stay closer to home for a mediocre show. I will probably give it a try. I remember seeing images from a terrible storm there a few years back, so I know to bring lots of weight!
>
> Thank you,
> Ryan Tischer
> www.ryantischerphoto.com
>
__._,_.___
Donate to support the ArtShowPhoto Forum at
http://artshowphoto.com/support.htm
PLEASE READ....PLEASE TRIM POSTS!!! Keep quoted material short.
Repeat or create accurate subject lines.
If you want to advertise services related to art shows or photography, either in a forum post or on the resource web site, please contact the forum owner for permission.
Resource web site at
http://ArtShowPhoto.com
http://artshowphoto.com/support.htm
PLEASE READ....PLEASE TRIM POSTS!!! Keep quoted material short.
Repeat or create accurate subject lines.
If you want to advertise services related to art shows or photography, either in a forum post or on the resource web site, please contact the forum owner for permission.
Resource web site at
http://ArtShowPhoto.com
MARKETPLACE
.
__,_._,___






0 comments:
Post a Comment