It's generally called turn edge, just as you said... I don't do it now and when I did had a "frame" product to do it, but I just googled
photograph torn edge
and found MANY different places to look at how to do it. Have fun!
Judy
--- In artshow_photo@yahoogroups.com, Kim <pixietaker@...> wrote:
>
> Does anyone have a link to a tutorial on how to create "rough" edges around the
> edge of paper? Like, "torn"...I cannot for the life of me remember what it's
> called but it's most commonly a technique used on greeting cards...
> Kim
> http://www.walkerdesignworks.com
__._,_.___
Donate to support the ArtShowPhoto Forum at
http://artshowphoto.com/support.htm
PLEASE READ....PLEASE TRIM POSTS!!! Keep quoted material short.
Repeat or create accurate subject lines.
If you want to advertise services related to art shows or photography, either in a forum post or on the resource web site, please contact the forum owner for permission.
Resource web site at
http://ArtShowPhoto.com
http://artshowphoto.com/support.htm
PLEASE READ....PLEASE TRIM POSTS!!! Keep quoted material short.
Repeat or create accurate subject lines.
If you want to advertise services related to art shows or photography, either in a forum post or on the resource web site, please contact the forum owner for permission.
Resource web site at
http://ArtShowPhoto.com
.
__,_._,___






0 comments:
Post a Comment