Powered by Blogger.
RSS

[artshow_photo] RE: 13x19 prints

 

<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/artshow_photo/message/57443;_ylc=X3oDMTJyaWlsbGdsBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzkyNDI1NTMEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDE5MDU4BG1zZ0lkAzU3NDQzBHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2bXNnBHN0aW1lAzEzMDMwMzI4OTg->
Hello:

I have no problem selling this size unmounted and bagged or I mat them in a
18x24 mat and bag them. Buyers don't seem to have problem with buying them
unframed/unmatted.

I have them mixed in with my 11x14 and 16 x20 prints that where leftover
from my darkroom days. Now that I have a Epson 7890 I'm printing more
standard
photo sizes but I still have an inventory of images that where set up as
12x18 size images for the 13x19 paper.

Some of the 13x19 images I'm up sizing to fit on 17x22 and 24 inch wide
paper and there working out. Some images will not and I'm not inclined to
rework the original RAW file. So I'll always have 13x19 prints in my
inventory until they are not selling.

I'm so glad I upgraded to the 24" wide printer from the Epson 2200. I've had
3 since 2003 and photography friend just gave me on, which I gave to another
artist friend. It's great printer for watercolor paper & b&W black only
printing.

13x19 Prints
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/artshow_photo/message/57443;_ylc=X3oDMTJyaWlsbGdsBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzkyNDI1NTMEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDE5MDU4BG1zZ0lkAzU3NDQzBHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2bXNnBHN0aW1lAzEzMDMwMzI4OTg->
Posted
by: "Samuel" howardsamuel@yahoo.com
<howardsamuel@yahoo.com?Subject=+Re%3A%2013x19%20Prints> howardsamuel
<http://profiles.yahoo.com/howardsamuel> Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:15 am (PDT)

I'm planning on doing some 13x19 size prints and putting
a Mat on them being I can get that size pretty easy now at
Redi Mat.

I know that it's a odd ball size for framing but is anybody
selling this size out of their bin with the rest of the sizes.

Thanks
Samuel E Howard
http://www.trainroomphotography.com

--
Sálongo Lee
Sálongo's Art, LLC
http://salongosart.com
Natchez Studio: 601.620.0569
SF Bay Area: 510.863.4ART

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Donate to support the ArtShowPhoto Forum at
http://artshowphoto.com/support.htm

PLEASE READ....PLEASE TRIM POSTS!!! Keep quoted material short.
Repeat or create accurate subject lines.

If you want to advertise services related to art shows or photography, either in a forum post or on the resource web site, please contact the forum owner for permission.

Resource web site at
http://ArtShowPhoto.com 
MARKETPLACE

Find useful articles and helpful tips on living with Fibromyalgia. Visit the Fibromyalgia Zone today!


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment