Powered by Blogger.
RSS

[artshow_photo] Re: ProPanels

 

I am interested in your panels, hit me up at cmason101@yahoo.com. thanks Chris

--- In artshow_photo@yahoogroups.com, "michael cothran" <michaelhcothran@...> wrote:
>
> I have a nice set of black Pro Panels that I've considered selling. I'm in Nashville, TN, and would only entertain someone willing to pick up.
> I would want to sell everything as a package. All is in excellent condition. New price - $2000+, will sell for $1000, no bartering.
> Here's what I have -
> 10 - 38.5" 7' panels
> 2 - 30" 7' panels
> 12 - skirts, one for each panel, sized
> 1 - 42" desk w/2 shelves
> 2 - 30" large Quick bins
> You will need to purchase any Pro Panel support apparatus you might deem necessary, as I will keep what I have.
> Michael H. Cothran
>
> --- In artshow_photo@yahoogroups.com, "lightpaintedlandscapes" <photosurfbud@> wrote:
> >
> > Just Found This Place.
> > Thanks to Mike Woodward for showing me the way.
> >
> > I am looking for anyone who has Black ProPanels they no longer need.
> >
> > I am sick of making my work look second rate and need to step up hopefully with out the pain a new set ProPanels.
> >
> > -Michael James Slattery
> >
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Donate to support the ArtShowPhoto Forum at
http://artshowphoto.com/support.htm

PLEASE READ....PLEASE TRIM POSTS!!! Keep quoted material short.
Repeat or create accurate subject lines.

If you want to advertise services related to art shows or photography, either in a forum post or on the resource web site, please contact the forum owner for permission.

Resource web site at
http://ArtShowPhoto.com 
.

__,_._,___

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment