1. All depends on how many you normally sell - I bring ONE but have extras on
hand of other prints!
2. no not really from what I have seen
3. I use bubble wrap bags - mine are all 20x30 as small never sell. People
LOVE bubble wrap!
4. the bubble wrap is so nice I just stack all of mine and have never had a
problem even with bouncy trailers!
Rod
www.melottephotoimagery.com
________________________________
From: "eas1906@hotmail.com" <eas1906@hotmail.com>
To: artshow_photo@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sun, April 17, 2011 12:26:30 PM
Subject: [artshow_photo] Gallery Wrap questions
Hi All,
My wife and I are working on some new projects this year and are perparing to
sell digital paintings (www.fineheartphoto.com ). The majority of them will be
gallery-wrapped canvases. We are trying to figure out a few things with regard
to gallery wraps (GW).
Inventory
1. How many copies of each picture do bring to a show? In how many different
sizes? As the overhead is much higher to print and gallery wrap, we want to be
smart about how many we print of each
2. Are customers generally okay with buying an image that one has run out of
and then sending it to them after you get back home?
Transport
3. How do you all wrap/prepare your GWs for transport? We found
(http://www.framedestination.com/frame.aspx?id=gallery_art_frame_bubble_wrap_video
and http://www.uline.com/BL_854/Uline-Foam-Pouches and we are thinking of using
them to wrap each gallery wraps.
4. Are there any special boxes or cases that you use to transport all of the
gallery wraps in your trailer or van?
Thanks in advance for your feedback.
Edgar & Helen Stewart
www.fineheartphoto.com
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
http://artshowphoto.com/support.htm
PLEASE READ....PLEASE TRIM POSTS!!! Keep quoted material short.
Repeat or create accurate subject lines.
If you want to advertise services related to art shows or photography, either in a forum post or on the resource web site, please contact the forum owner for permission.
Resource web site at
http://ArtShowPhoto.com






0 comments:
Post a Comment