Powered by Blogger.
RSS

RE: Selling Stock Photography zazzle

 

Hi All


I am inspired by many people who have made sales in zazzle. I have created a store for my self. Are there any tips to promote my store and get visibility.

Rgds
Arvind


To: selling_stock_photography@yahoogroups.com
From: steve5452@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 11:53:21 +0000
Subject: Re: Selling Stock Photography zazzle

 

Yesterday I started a new Zazzle page selling only mousepads, I am pleased to report I have sold my 1st mousepad already!

Fingers crossed it will be the 1st of many.

http://www.zazzle.co.uk/stevehughesmousepads

Steve

--- In selling_stock_photography@yahoogroups.com, Neal Stratton <strattonneal@...> wrote:
>
> Absolutely. I am a pro seller on zazzle. I sell both photography (which I sell onwards and posters ) and graphic arts.
>
> Check it out at http://www.zazzle.com/777images
>
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Apr 22, 2011, at 3:06 PM, "steve" <steve5452@...> wrote:
>
> > Hi there,
> >
> > Has anyone here had any success selling pictures on Zazzle? Either zazzle.com or zazzle.co.uk
> >
> > Cheers
> >
> > Steve
> >
> >
>


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment