Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Re: Selling Stock Photography Scanning large format negatives.

 

What I do, after a lot of experimenting, is to place them on a light-box (6,000 Kelvin light), carefully masked to you see only the neg, then use my digital camera a to photograph the neg.

It took a lot of experimenting to get the camera settings right, and then I use the computer to fine tune the picture.

There are a lot of commercial firms that can do this job as well, but I found that this works best for me.




On 24-Aug-2011 3:52 PM, negativecollector wrote:

 

I cannot figure out the best way to scan my 4x5 negs....No problen with slides but I have an extensive number of larger negs and need to copy for the computer.
I am just getting back into this and my films have been stored for 35+ years and things have changed...Help!

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment