Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Re: Selling Stock Photography how to sell my photos

 

It will cost a lot putting into it than receiving, but another way of selling your photographs would be going to fairs, "some" shows, etc., to sell your chosen photographs.

I suggest first checking some of the fairs/shows before attempting it. I have been to several and gotten ideas from as to how to present my work, how to mount the photograph, and selling price ideas - sources that I have used were in Hermosa Beach and Newport Beach, California side walk stands, where the photographer had displayed his work; Grand Canyon N.P. area where a photographer had a "private" display inside a hotel's lobby; Cowboy Christmas show in Las Vegas, Nevada were several photographers had displays; and several photography imaging places where some folks go and have custom prints, developing, etc., if you use one, ask the manager/owner if you can display one or two of your photos in the shop.

Also, you can do what I have done, depending where I'm going for dinner or travel [especially in the evenings] I take a portfolio with me to show some photos, business cards [self printed], and prepared to share my web storage location for them to see more, which led me to look into the iPad style of media now.

Good Luck!

Hawk

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment