Powered by Blogger.
RSS

[artshow_photo] Rod Melotte's Photos 11/14/11

 

Happy Happy November the BEST month of all twelve . . . . . well . . . . except for the other eleven.

Just a
reminder to everyone that Christmas is only 980 hours away which if you lived on Mars is TOMORROW!!!!  As luck would have it you live on Earth so there is still time to order something very special for your favorite wall.

The big
news is that I now have a daily blog where I post a new photo every day, some 3 star and some 5 start, you never know but you will be the 1st to see the 5 star images - I suggest you put this page as your default on
your browser and then every day you can start your day with a new surprise photo!  How awesome is THAT!!! 

http://www.melottephotoimagery.blogspot.com/

But the really really big news is that I purchased a wide angle lens.  I can not wait to pop this baby onto my camera and go out shooting (except at the State Capitol where cameras are not allowed but guns are .
. . .sigh). 

Today's attached photos are from Madison. I had a project a few weeks ago and my goal was to get all of those Madison shots I have always wanted.  Didn't really happen that way  and I had the timing off on sunset and ended up in a bar waiting . . . .  but I did captured some excellent shots! 

First one is from Paul's Club (bar mentioned above).  Number 2 is from Olbrich Gardens and  Number 3 is of the Madison Museum of Contemporary Art.

OK OK - one more, the last one is the big thingy in front of Camp Randall in blinding sunlight (there was an ill-positioned police car in the way).

 So there you have it.  Stay tuned as I explore my little impressionistic world trying to stir memories with a wide angle lens which . . .if you think about it, your eyes and brain work in wide angle.

Cheers
Rod 

Melotte Photo Imagery
Photography With an Edge

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Donate to support the ArtShowPhoto Forum at
http://artshowphoto.com/support.htm

PLEASE READ....PLEASE TRIM POSTS!!! Keep quoted material short.
Repeat or create accurate subject lines.

If you want to advertise services related to art shows or photography, either in a forum post or on the resource web site, please contact the forum owner for permission.

Resource web site at
http://ArtShowPhoto.com 
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment