Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Re: Selling Stock Photography Re: 5

 

You get this garbage all the time. I bought a phone with WM7 operating system (Microsoft new operating system Windows Mobile 7), big mistake,  and now Microsoft have raided my phone and stolen my email so I get SPAM from them with all kinds of weird "offers" I don't want to know of.

To add insult to injury, the WM7 system has backdoors to they cleaned out my mobile pre pay account with charges I did not want or ordered, until I had to ask the network supplier to turn off my data connection all together to solve the problem.

They do this so they can force their garbage commercials down your throat and you have no say.

Just the new era of technology. Best way is avoid these companies and to push for changes in the legislation to control them.

On 23-Dec-2011 5:16 AM, Denny "Smitty' Schmidt wrote:

 

I’m on a number of yahoo groups and this kinda stuff gets through from time to time. No biggie. At least there was no foul language in it… until now.

Smitty

 


From: selling_stock_photography@yahoogroups.com [mailto:selling_stock_photography@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Allen Martin
Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2011 2:35 PM
To: selling_stock_photography@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Selling Stock Photography Re: 5

 

 

Seriously??? WTF kind of BS is this? I open an email from a stock photography yahoo group and get an ad for foreign drugs to get it up with, or whatever the hell this is about?? Hey mods, wake the fuck up!!

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment