Powered by Blogger.
RSS

[artshow_photo] ideas for home matting area setup

 

hello everyone,
I'm looking to eventually redo my basement so I can have a special area to mat and frame my work.
What I am trying to figure out is what type of setup do some of you have as far as say a table, workbench area?
Did you build your own?  find something else to create a make shift work area?
I want to have an area that is easy access to store my mats, glass, backing board etc.
Right now I am just using a long folding table to cut my mats and have my glass, mats and frames stored in different areas of the basement.
The table isn't deep enough and I just have open space with no way to neatly store anything underneath.

I'm trying to figure out a more efficient way to lay it out and create a matting station in a 4ft by 8ft area of our basement that happens to be directly under the same size bump out extension of our kitchen above.
Do any of you have pictures of your matting stations that I can get ideas?
Thanks for your help.

Ruth C. Taylor
Want a signature like mine? CLICK HERE.  

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Donate to support the ArtShowPhoto Forum at
http://artshowphoto.com/support.htm

PLEASE READ....PLEASE TRIM POSTS!!! Keep quoted material short.
Repeat or create accurate subject lines.

If you want to advertise services related to art shows or photography, either in a forum post or on the resource web site, please contact the forum owner for permission.

Resource web site at
http://ArtShowPhoto.com 
.

__,_._,___

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment