Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Re: Selling Stock Photography Book Trailer Use

 

Thanks, Joe.  That's a very helpful site and I will bookmark it.  I contacted the publisher directly and we have agreed on a price.


Thanks for your help!

Tina

On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 4:48 PM, Joseph Gaul <joeagaul@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
 

Hi Tina,
I have limited experience of this but I believe it depends on the type of publication, whether scientific or whatever, the image size, the period of use and the degree of exclusivity needed.
Sorry this is all rather vague but I hope it is of some help.
 
Good luck
Joe

From: TinaM <images@comporium.net>
To: selling_stock_photography@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, 1 May 2012, 18:47
Subject: Selling Stock Photography Book Trailer Use

 
Selling Stock:

I got a request today for photo use in a book trailer. Of course, they say they have a limited budget and usually try to find photos for free, but this particular photo is perfect for their project and they would like a price. Anybody have an idea? I can't find book trailers in FotoQuote or any of the agency listings.

Tina






--
Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment