Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Re: Selling Stock Photography How to sell your photo

 

Hmmmm... Just wonder what you got on those photographs    :-)

OK. OK....order.... I use a tablet computer where I have different files with collections of photographs and short videos and I show people when I am trying to sell my services, as one file with wedding photographs, another landscape, travel, kids, women, portrait, etc.

On 07-Jun-2012 9:39 PM, john mckay wrote:

 

Hi Alexander
I tape my prints to the inside of my trench coat and just ask people if they want to buy
great photos.
John


To: selling_stock_photography@yahoogroups.com
From: alexander.k77@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 18:35:59 +0700
Subject: Selling Stock Photography How to sell your photo

 

Hallo all,
I'm new here. I would like ask something that every one have beem asking before.
How to selk your photograph?
Thanks in advance.
Br
Alexander

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment