Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Re: [artshow_photo] Re: Recent open letter to Camera Manufacturers

 

Maybe Photomechanic can help. Maybe not?

On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 9:31 AM, Robert Coomer <groups10@robertcoomer.com>wrote:

>
>
> My biggest problem is I have 4 Canon DSLRs that I use, and share cards
> with. So on one day of shooting, I can potentially have 4 photos with
> the same name, especially since one camera picks up where the other left
> off numbering when I switch cards. I need to find a smart downloader
> than can pull the camera name or other info from exif and automatically
> name the fields something like 50D_0001.cr2 or 40D_0001.cr2 or a custom
> name like infrared_0001.cr2 or something similar, so when I download
> them to a project folder, they don't overwrite each other or get mixed
> together in Lightroom. I've set actions for an older version of Image
> Capture that worked OK if I remembered to switch them for the cameras,
> but the newer version in Image Capture in Snow Leopard no longer works
> with the automator actions I wrote, so I have to start over again and
> haven't had the time to invest in doing it.
>
> --
> Robert Coomer
> Fine Art Cave, Rural, and Nature Photography
> Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/robert.coomer
> http://www.RobertCoomer.com
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>
>

--
*The reason Politicians try so hard to get re-elected is that they would
'hate' to have to make a living under the laws they've passed. *

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Donate to support the ArtShowPhoto Forum at
http://artshowphoto.com/support.htm

PLEASE READ....PLEASE TRIM POSTS!!! Keep quoted material short.
Repeat or create accurate subject lines.

If you want to advertise services related to art shows or photography, either in a forum post or on the resource web site, please contact the forum owner for permission.

Resource web site at
http://ArtShowPhoto.com 
.

__,_._,___

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment