Powered by Blogger.
RSS

[artshow_photo] Which is better

 

I framed my own work for a gallery showing and I was wondering what is better. If framing them to sell is better or just using mats and foam board. I have seen some work on mats and boards and was wondering if you need to wrap them in plastic to protect them? I am a little confused as to what is better and I would appreciate the advice. I am sorry if I am repeating a question but I could not find what I was looking for in the archive messages. Thank you.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Donate to support the ArtShowPhoto Forum at
http://artshowphoto.com/support.htm

PLEASE READ....PLEASE TRIM POSTS!!! Keep quoted material short.
Repeat or create accurate subject lines.

If you want to advertise services related to art shows or photography, either in a forum post or on the resource web site, please contact the forum owner for permission.

Resource web site at
http://ArtShowPhoto.com 
.

__,_._,___

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment