Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Re: [artshow_photo] Which is better

 

Rose,

It's not a matter of "better". You're dealing with different price
points. Many artists display framed work on the walls (booth or
gallery) and matted work in print bins. The framed work is obviously
more expensive, because the buyer is paying for a framed piece.

You can buy clear sleeves for your matted prints from www.clearbags.com

-Steve

On Apr 30, 2011, at 7:49 PM, redtailrose wrote:

> I framed my own work for a gallery showing and I was wondering what
> is better. If framing them to sell is better or just using mats and
> foam board. I have seen some work on mats and boards and was
> wondering if you need to wrap them in plastic to protect them? I am
> a little confused as to what is better and I would appreciate the
> advice. I am sorry if I am repeating a question but I could not find
> what I was looking for in the archive messages. Thank you.
>
>
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Donate to support the ArtShowPhoto Forum at
http://artshowphoto.com/support.htm

PLEASE READ....PLEASE TRIM POSTS!!! Keep quoted material short.
Repeat or create accurate subject lines.

If you want to advertise services related to art shows or photography, either in a forum post or on the resource web site, please contact the forum owner for permission.

Resource web site at
http://ArtShowPhoto.com 
.

__,_._,___

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment