Powered by Blogger.
RSS

[artshow_photo] Looking to rent tent and/or displays in the Atlanta area

 

Hello everyone. This is my first post. I've just started participating in art festivals. I've done a few local shows, but nothing big or nothing that has had strict requirements on my booth.

I was put on the waiting list for the Virginia Highlands Festival and I just found out, a week and a half ahead of time, that I have been accepted. If I am going to do this I need a lot of stuff to fall in place. The most important part is finding displays I can use. I have a cheap khaki tent which does not meet the requirements. I do not have the displays I need. I'm also going to need to send more photos out for printing and framing.

If anyone has a tent and/or displays available for rent for the weekend of June 3-5 I would really appreciate it. Thanks again.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Donate to support the ArtShowPhoto Forum at
http://artshowphoto.com/support.htm

PLEASE READ....PLEASE TRIM POSTS!!! Keep quoted material short.
Repeat or create accurate subject lines.

If you want to advertise services related to art shows or photography, either in a forum post or on the resource web site, please contact the forum owner for permission.

Resource web site at
http://ArtShowPhoto.com 
.

__,_._,___

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment