Tom
You could do an 18 x 60 triptych.
Harrison
----- Original Message -----
From: Thomas
To: artshow_photo@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2011 11:39 AM
Subject: [artshow_photo] Canvas Printing
I have a couple of images that I think might work well as canvas prints. I have a show coming up in the Fall that requires I make my own prints. The largest print I can make in-house is 17x22 with the Epson 3880. After the 4" for the wrap, the largest piece I can produce is 13x18. Is this too small for an impressive canvas wrap? Subjects are basically landscapes. Anybody using the 3880 for canvas?
Thanks,
Tom Gatlin
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
http://artshowphoto.com/support.htm
PLEASE READ....PLEASE TRIM POSTS!!! Keep quoted material short.
Repeat or create accurate subject lines.
If you want to advertise services related to art shows or photography, either in a forum post or on the resource web site, please contact the forum owner for permission.
Resource web site at
http://ArtShowPhoto.com






0 comments:
Post a Comment