Powered by Blogger.
RSS

[artshow_photo] Re: Thanks for the help! I will sell my photos without mats! OK, 1 more question..

 



--- In artshow_photo@yahoogroups.com, "Lee" <lee@...> wrote:
>
> I am wondering whether the Velvet Fine Art paper, with its fragile surface, will hold up as well to the public taking out and putting back the foam core-backed prints in the print bin. I suspect a mat would help protect the print surface somewhat more than the clearbag would. Or maybe I'm wrong. Wouldn't be the first time.
>
Yes, since I wrote this I am thinking the same thing about the fragility of the velvet fine art and am thinking of using Hahnemeuhle photo rag, which has a much smoother surface. I am working out color management issues with my new 3880, and will need to get a custom icc profile made for my new Epson paper. I had everything dialed in on my 2400 and now it is like starting fresh.

Interesting about the sales. I will be offering large frames pieces as well. Guess if the fly out of the booth ; -), then I can replace them with my bagged prints. Guess it is time to stock up on Aaron Bros frames at their July sale.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Donate to support the ArtShowPhoto Forum at
http://artshowphoto.com/support.htm

PLEASE READ....PLEASE TRIM POSTS!!! Keep quoted material short.
Repeat or create accurate subject lines.

If you want to advertise services related to art shows or photography, either in a forum post or on the resource web site, please contact the forum owner for permission.

Resource web site at
http://ArtShowPhoto.com 
.

__,_._,___

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment