Powered by Blogger.
RSS

RE: Selling Stock Photography Re: how to sell my photos

 

>>anyone else have any thoughts on Photodeck vs photoshelter?  Any idea which might generate the most traffic or have the best SEO?
Carol Heesen
Photographer wanna be with a mear 1200 images in my portfolio

 

I have tried both and am not convinced that either is better than the other. At the moment I’m running with Photodeck as it suits my other needs better and it doesn’t take commission on sales so your cost is clear. The delivery system of high res to existing clients also suits my needs.

I still have a cut down Photoshelter account but it generates no more – or less – activity than Photodeck.. As has been said many times just having your images online does not reliably generate sales – you have to do the work to drive customers to your site. And if you’re doing that then the relative SEO abilities of Photoshelter / Photodeck makes no difference.

So make you choice on which one better suits for the other reasons  - interface, cost, storage, etc.

 

Kind Regards

Peter Noyce
www.stock.peternoyce.com

 

 

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment